For a refined, long-lasting look, try Restylane®
Everyone is unique, not just in terms of looks but in our individual goals and needs. We want results that improve our appearance while preserving our own unique beauty. Restylane® offers one of the world’s most diverse ranges of fillers1 that provides immediate and natural-looking results for long-term satisfaction. Restylane® empowers you to enhance and maintain your looks — your way.
Restylane® is the original hyaluronic acid dermal filler with over 50 million treatments to date. Restylane® fillers provide shape and contours through lift, fill and volume2.
Our Restylane® Lift products shape your facial contours when you need a lift to reduce signs of aging or when you wish to sharpen your looks.
Our Restylane® Fill products fill lines and wrinkles for a refined result.
Our Restylane® Volumize products create volume and softness in your face, to enhance your cheeks or lips, or to regain volume lost with age.
Tired of looking tired?
Restylane® EyelightTM is a safe and trusted hyaluronic acid (HA) injectable dermal filler treatment that reduces the grooves caused by lack of volume in the under-eye area6,7.
of patients saw improvement after treatment3
of patients were satisfied with their results4
of patients thought their results looked natural5
Frequently asked questions
How should I prepare before my consultation?
You will always have a consultation before your first treatment. Think through what you want to achieve and the questions you may have. Your healthcare practitioner will inform you how Restylane® dermal filler treatments can be used safely to suit your individual aspirations. You will also be asked about your medical history. When you leave your consultation, you should feel well-informed about Restylane® dermal filler treatments, and you should know what results to expect.
What should I bear in mind when considering a treatment?
You should always contact a qualified healthcare practitioner. One option is to search for licensed aesthetic treatment specialists in national registries. Your treatment should be performed in a spotlessly clean medical environment that affords you privacy.
Who is qualified to administer Restylane® treatments?
Only a medically qualified practitioner should perform Restylane® treatments. Depending on your country’s legislation, this may include plastic surgeons, cosmetic clinicians, dermatologists, cosmetic dentists, or aesthetic nurses. If in doubt, please see our list of clinics close to you.
What should I expect from my chosen healthcare practitioner?
You should receive comprehensive information and a detailed explanation regarding your Restylane® dermal filler treatment.
• You should be informed of the possibilities and limitations of treatments with hyaluronic acid.
• You should receive information about possible side effects and precautions for treatment.
• You should be informed of the cost of the treatment and possible follow-up treatments.
• Your questions should be answered to your full satisfaction.
What precautions should my healthcare practitioner advise me about?
There are several important precautions to discuss with your healthcare practitioner to ensure satisfactory results and avoid complications:
• If you are taking immunosuppressive medications
• If you are taking aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or any other medication that affects bleeding
• If you have any questions about precautions related to the treatment
How is Restylane® administered?
First, the healthcare practitioner disinfects the area to be treated. A small amount of the appropriate Restylane® dermal filler treatment is then injected into the skin through a fine needle or blunt micro-cannula to fill wrinkles, add volume, shape your face or fill your lips. After the injection, your practitioner may gently massage the treated area to even out the result.
Our portfolio of products
Galderma has developed a diverse portfolio of products that work together.
- Data on file (MA-33939).; Öhrlund A. Poster presented at AMWC 2019.
- Öhrlund A. Poster presented at AMWC 2019.; Data on file (MA-34675); Data on file (MA-39680).
- Swift A et al. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol 2017;10:229–238.
- Philipp-Dormston et al. Dermatol Surg 2018;44(6):826–832.
- Rzany B et al. Dermatol Surg 2012;38:1153–1161.
- Galderma. Data on file. MA-53284-US Study. 2022.
- Restylane® Eyelight™ Canadian Instructions for Use. January 2023.